Welcome Home......

Friday, December 24, 2010

Scarf ..?!? Use it ,,,

Fyi Guys, scarf yg soo tipiiss ternyata punya banyak manfaat lho wat menunjang penampilan qita agar lebih fashionable, believe it? check my tips here.... =)

 1. From one or two scarf at your shoulder, kamu bisa berkreasi mulai dari hanya menjuntai, bentuk pita sampai dililit sesuai gayamu


2. See, from one motif tercipta berbagai warna scarf yg menarik yg bisa di mix and match sesuai style and clothes mu


3. Scarfmu juga "so useful to protect your body from cold weather" lho.....


4. Kamu juga bisa mengatasi "bad hair day" dengan scarf ajaibmu and voila..you looks pretty... =)


Check my inspiration :
" Nicole Richie with her scarf in her style"
  
And this is me........




Hope my tips is very usefull for u guys, enjoy it.... =)

_Lheea_



2 comments:

  1. Amazing ways to wear a scarf! Now I have a scarf fever!! :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx so much,Now our scarf so useful...... =D

    ReplyDelete